Who We Are
Boconnoc Events Ltd. and Boconnoc House Ltd. and Boconnoc Estate Holidays Ltd.
Our registered address is Estate Office, Boconnoc, Lostwithiel Cornwall PL22 0RG
What Are Your Rights Under Data Protection Laws?
Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. We will provide you with information including: our purposes for processing your personal data, our retention periods for that personal data, and who it will be shared with at the times we collect your personal data.
Right of access
You are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether your personal information is being processed by us, as well as other information relating to our use of your personal information.
You have the right to access your personal information which we are handling.
You can exercise this right by contacting us: email@example.com
Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal information we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
Right to erasure
You have the right to require us to erase your personal information which we are handling in the following circumstances:
• we no longer need to use your personal information;
• where we needed your consent to use your personal information and you have withdrawn your consent;
• you object to our use of your personal information, and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your personal information;
• our handling of your personal information has broken the law; and
• we must erase your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection in England and Wales.
Right to restrict processing
You can restrict our processing of your personal information where:
• you think we hold inaccurate personal information about you;
• our handling of your personal information breaks the law, but you do not want us to delete it;
• we no longer need to process your personal information, but you want us to keep it for legal reasons; and
• we are handling your personal information because we have a legitimate interest.
Where you exercise your right to restrict us from using your personal information, we will then only process your personal information when you agree, except for storage purposes,to handle legal claims and to meet our statutory obligations.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured, standard machine readable format and to send this to another organisation controlling your personal information. [This doesn’t apply if you rely on legitimate interests – see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-data-portability/]
Right to object
You have the right to object to:
• processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
• direct marketing (including profiling); and
• processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.